Since I am a teacher, going back to school is always exciting. Gearing up to meet my new students is always fun, and a lot of back to school items are being restocked (and some go on sale!). Whether you are a teacher, student, or really anyone who likes to decorate their workspace, check out some of my personal picks for this upcoming year!
- These headphones from Anthropologie are so cute! I love the rose color and they are perfect to listen to music to as you are getting some work done (or in my case, grading).
- Bite Beauty has some great lip products. This nude gloss in the shade Rambutan is a perfect, everyday look for work or school.
- Backpacks are making a comeback! Even if you aren’t going to class, this tan backpack is a cute way to store your items when you are on the go.
- How cute is this gold pineapple pencil holder? I love it.
- If you are a caffeine addict like me, then this print is perfect for your desk. It perfectly captures my thoughts as I start my workday each morning.
- It seems that everyone has a terrarium now. I love the gold detail on this one and the best part is, you don’t have to worry about keeping this one alive!
- Finally, gold pens are essential for that pineapple pencil holder. These ones I found at Staples are cute and inexpensive!
To all my fellow teachers out there, good luck with your new school year! To those working in other fields, I hope that you enjoy your career just as much as I enjoy teaching and inspiring my students.
What are some items that you love to use to decorate your work space? Let me know in the comments!
Shop the post: