Today is the first day of school at the district that I teach at. I am so excited to begin another year and to get to know my new students!
Since I was in elementary school, I would always pick out my outfits the night before and I loved getting everything ready for the first day of school. To be honest, I pick out my outfits in advance practically every day, even now. I always am more creative when I choose my outfits in advance and they always tend to be more put together as opposed to when I randomly choose an outfit that same day.
For this post, I wanted to put together a nice outfit that any woman can wear to the office – whether you are a teacher or not. I generally dress business casual for work, but sometimes that ends up a little more casual in my setting as compared to an office. Here are my picks for the first day of school (or a regular day at the office)!
1. Old Navy Pixie Pants – These are a go to for me when it comes to work – they are so comfortable and flattering on anyone. I own these in four different colors!
2. Kendra Scott Earrings in Magenta – This brand is one of my absolute favorites! This pop of pink is sure to brighten any outfit that you wear to work.
3. Express Top – This top is so simple for work and I love the zipper detail. It basically goes with anything!
4. Alex and Ani bracelet – Who doesn’t love these bracelets? This one with the pineapple is my favorite.
5. Leopard Mules – Everyone has been loving mules lately and I am jumping right on the trend! Slip on shoes that are comfortable for work? Yes, please!
6. O.P.I. Nail Polish in Koala Bear-y – The perfect color to go with olive green and leopard is a nice pop of pink. This shade is perfect for this look!