Ok, so I’m not usually into pumpkin stuff but so far this season I’ve had a pumpkin bagel, pumpkin cookies, and a PSL. Maybe, just maybe, you could say I’m jumping on the bandwagon a bit, but you know what? Fall is the best and pumpkin isn’t that bad after all.
Does anyone else switch their makeup products from season to season? In the summer, I like to look bronzed and glowy and I have a simpler makeup routine (I also don’t work in the summer so that may have something to do with it)! In the fall, I prefer matte looks and I love fall lipsticks. I’m switching out my current products for some of these fall favorites!
Shop the look:
1. Vaseline Rosy Lips – I found this product about two years ago and instantly fell in love. This has saved my dry lips and I use it every fall and winter.
2. Benefit Dallas Blush – This has a dusty rose hue to it and is the perfect color for fall makeup looks.
3. MAC Soar Lip Liner – Everyone and their mom has heard about this liner and it is perfect. I wear it all the time and it goes well with so many fall lipsticks!
4. MAC Brave Lipstick – Looking for the perfect neutral, mauve lipstick? Look no further – this one is awesome! I wore this on my wedding day and it is probably my favorite lipstick that I own.
5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette – In the fall and winter, I don’t like to have a lot of highlighter on my face. This palette provides a subtle glow that is so pretty.
6. Lorac Mega Pro 3 Eyeshadow Palette – I bought this last fall and I still can’t get enough of it. There are so many warm shades that are great for fall – one of my favorites is the olive green color!
7. Maybelline Touch of Spice Lipstick – An affordable, long lasting, matte lipstick that is so comfortable to wear all day long. I have this same formula in a deep wine color and I love them both so much.
8. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation (I am in the shade light beige) – This foundation is so hydrating and medium-full coverage. The moisture this provides is great for the upcoming months when it the air gets cooler and drier!
9. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion – I don’t know about you, but my skin gets so dry in the fall and winter. I can’t stand when this happens because it is so uncomfortable! This product does a great job of bringing that moisture back into my skin.
10. Laura Mercier Translucent Powder – This powder is light and sets makeup beautifully. I’ve used this for years and I’ve repurchased this about three times already!
11. Benefit Hoola Bronzer – I’m already losing what summer tan I did have and I wish it wasn’t going away! I love this bronzer because it isn’t too dark and will look more natural on my pale skin.
12. O.P.I. Lincoln Park After Dark – This nail color is a very deep purple shade. It actually almost looks black. I love dark nails in the fall and I’ve already been wearing this one a lot!
What beauty products do you love for fall?!