I have been into almost every fall trend there is this year. Ruffles, bell sleeves, embellished denim, embroidery detailing, mules, and of course, booties have been on my wish list all month long. I am actually a little surprised that I enjoy the ruffle trend as much as I do. When I was in 7th grade, my best friend and I wore these white and silver ruffled tees for a talent show and we looked ridiculous! The tees were over the top and the fact that we were so matchy-matchy was honestly funny. Not to mention, our talent in the show was a dance that we made up. It was fun, but did I mention that neither of us were actually dancers? I really wish that I had videos of this day to document our ridiculous shirts and our dance.
Anyways, I love fall clothing. In recent posts, I keep talking about how happy I am that fall is here and that I can pull out all of my comfy sweaters and boots. This past weekend was actually a little warm to wear either sweaters or boots (it was actually in the 80s over here in Illinois), but I still tried to get away with both. There is something comforting about layered clothing that makes me want to wear it all the time. These items that I have picked out for fall are just perfect for layering and the cooler months ahead!
Shop the look:
1. Essie Chinchilly – This neutral color is one of my favorites for fall.
2. Vince Camuto Booties – These booties are my fav! If you follow me on Instagram, you already know that!
3. Vici Dolls Sweater – Isn’t this sweater perfect? I love knit sweaters for fall and this one looks so comfy!
4. Bow Sleeve Top – Bows are so pretty and feminine. I think this top would be great for work or weekends.
5. Elisabeth Ashlie Earrings – Elisabeth Ashlie is one of my favorite jewelry brands. You need to check them out if you haven’t already! These statement earrings are so pretty.
6. Floppy Hat – Doesn’t everyone love these hats in the fall? I personally love this tan one.
7. Milani Sangria Lipstick – I’ve worn this lipstick so many times and it is perfect for the fall and winter. If you aren’t sure if you like dark lipsticks or not, try this one! It isn’t expensive!
8. SugarFix by BaubleBar Necklace – I’ve had my eyes on this necklace for some time now. I think it would go well with a cable knit sweater or even a vest. Statement pieces always take a look to the next level!
9. Hunter Boots – I have these boots in this color and I love them. So great for rainy or cold days.
10. Vici Dolls Sweater Dress – Sweater dresses are meant for fall. I love this charcoal gray one. So pretty!
11. Gray Coat – I think a great jacket is a must in everyone’s closet. I love this gray one because it can be dressed up or down!
12. H&M Pink Sweater – This is the most comfy sweater I have ever tried on. Not to mention, it is in my favorite color!
13. Over the Knee Boots – How pretty are these boots? I love that they are over the knee and would be great for wearing with sweater dresses.
14. Black Skinny Jeans – A staple item that can go with pretty much anything. Express is my favorite place to get jeans – check these ones out!