As I mentioned in my last post, 2017 was a really great year for my husband and I. We bought our first house and welcomed a sweet rescue puppy into our lives. Not much else has changed, but we are both looking forward to a new year and new beginnings!
As I look back at at 2017, I noticed that I wore a lot of the same things and used a lot of the same products. These were my most loved items and I’m sure that I will continue to use them this year as well. Since these items were such staples in my life, I figured that it would be a good idea to round up my favorite items and share them with you!
I have bought a lot of new clothing this year, but my style has stayed the same. I gravitate towards comfortable and wearable styles that can be easily mixed and matched. Here are some of my favorite 2017 clothing items.
- Express Jeans – Best fitting jeans I’ve ever owned.
- Vince Camuto Booties – Cute booties that can be worn with almost everything.
- J. Crew Herringbone Vest – One of the most versatile items in my closet! I wear it all the time.
- H&M Cable Knit Sweater – An easy favorite – comfy, lightweight, and cute!
- VS Leggings – These are so comfortable and durable. I wear them all the time and they still look great!
When it comes to makeup, I try a lot of different products and brands. I have way too many products, but here are my absolute must haves.
- Jaclyn Hill X Morphe Eyeshadow Palette – The only eyeshadow palette you’ll ever need.
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation – Natural looking foundation (I’m on my third bottle)!
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder – Best powder to set your makeup without it looking cakey
- Buxom Gloss in White Russian – A nude gloss for any occasion
- Mac Paint Pot in Soft Ochre – The best eyeshadow primer I’ve used (I use it as an eyeshadow primer although it has other uses as well)!
Finally, my last category of favorites is lifestyle/home goods. I love these items and use them all of the time!.
- Foot Massager – If you don’t have this, you need it! After a long day at work, using this feels so good!
- Chromecast – I stream everything using Chromecast now and I love it.
- Sound Hub – This speaker is so affordable yet has really great sound volume and quality. I highly recommend this!
What were your favorite items this year?